Gonoshasthaya Kendra (GK): Gono means People Shasthaya means Health Kendra stands as Centre. GK has started its activities by establishing 480 beds Field Hospital named “Bangladesh Field Hospital” for the injured freedom fighters and Bangladeshi refugees during liberation war in 1971. It was located at Bisramganj of Tripura state of India adjacent to Bangladesh boarder.
- Development of people oriented health care management programs making people aware of health issues
- Promoting education among the poor, particularly poor women and children.
- Establishing women’s rights by changing their status in society
- Training rural people with basic medical skills to make them self reliant
- Working with people on their economic emancipation by organizing income generation activities and organizing poor people to defend their interests.
- With the dream of making dialysis affordable for all kidney patients
- Health Care
- General Treatment
|Saturday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Sunday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Monday||Open Today (24 Hours)|
|Tuesday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Wednesday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Thursday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Friday||Open (24 Hours)|