Lake City concord tower is the first and extremely successful satellite township in Dhaka city. It consists of more than 4000 apartments, schools, shopping malls, and many others.
Customers will find this concord city as a residential area. Some popular and high-scaled schools are involved in this residential area. These areas are fully customized with a CC camera and enough space for a playground and others.
This popular concord has gained the highest rating of AA2 in the real estate sector area. So, you can judge this concord as one of the safest real estate companies in the country of Bangladesh.
This residential complex has around more than 2500 units and fourteen 16-story buildings. Let’s know the amazing features of the lake city concord at a glance-
- Enough space:The road of this concord tower is wide enough that is around 300 feet and more.
- Short way: People can reach this area from Baridhara or the airport. People can reach here within twenty minutes.
- Gated apartment: The lake city concord is popular as a gated apartment complex within the Dhaka city
- Variety: This amazing concord is customized with multi-shopping centers, schools, gyms, restaurants, etc
- Alternative electricity facility: An alternative electricity supplier is available in this area as a generator. People feel very convenient living in this broad area
- Multi facilities: It is a city area with a commercial office compound and other amazing facilities.
- The lake city concord is a large project that has its multi-story mosque, different supermarkets, schools in different areas, and others
- Favorable environment: The pollution-free clean environment is just amazing that will provide you with fresh air and refreshment
- Open space: Residents of this area will give you around sixty percent open green space. This is one of the popular gated apartment complexes within Dhaka city. The area of this area is much more favorable with a friendly environment. This area just uses green blocks and bricks
|Sunday||10:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Monday||10:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am||–||8:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am||–||8:00 pm|