PSTC has a well-equipped classroom along with library, practical training and residential facilities at Aftabnagar,
Rampura, Dhaka to conduct the CPTI course. A group of expert health professionals are assigned as facultymembers.
Students who have completed Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or equivalent are eligible to apply for this course.
The 2-year CPTI course consists 4 semesters and the session starts from July every year. The total course fee is Taka
84,000/student divided into 4 semesters as Tk. 26000, Tk. 16000, Tk. 16000 and Tk. 26000 respectively.
Certificate: On successful completion of CPTI course, students are awarded with certificatefrom Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology and Microbiology;
- Behavior Change Communication and Gender;
- Reproductive Health 1- Safe Motherhood, ANC, Delivery Care, PNC, EOC, Maternal Nutrition and Neonatal Care;
- Reproductive Health 2- Family Planning, Management and treatment of Unsafe Abortion, MR;
- Reproductive Health 3- RTI/STI, HIV/AIDS, Adolescent Health care, Sterility, Gynecological Health Problem;
- Child Health Care- ARI, EPI, Child Growth and Nutrition;
We are currently open.
|Saturday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Sunday||Open Today (24 Hours)|
|Monday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Tuesday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Wednesday||Open (24 Hours)|
|Thursday||Open (24 Hours)|